Family Picture 2010

Family Picture 2010
My World

Friday, July 2, 2010

Random

My thoughts are very random here...hold on and keep up!

It's 2:37 am...I am not surprised by the Words with Friends updates that I have just received from two people...the first was my mother, whom I inherited this lack of sleep thing from. And the second being a friend who is a new mommy...she is probably up feeding her little girl...You go, Maria!

As i start this blogging adventure, I must warn you, I am addicted to ... Or, dot, dot, dot...I am positively sure of it... :-). You will notice I use it way too much.

I will type most of these updates from my iPhone. One of my besties already thinks my emails to her from my phone are ridiculously long...so, I am just adding to the ridiculousness of it all.

When I think about blogging I am turned off by the enormity of the responsibility of keeping it updated. But then I also had the thought that it is a pretty overwhelming task to keep all of these thoughts in my head, too. I am a much better writer because I can put my thought down and erase them as many times as I want before I get to the point where I think I've got it right. I also suck at remembering things I need/want to tell people and I tend to think of things I should have said at a later time. I am just plain better with words after a little think time.

That's enough randomness for now. I could quite possibly be back on later posting agin. I definitely wouldn't put it past me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah...this is so exciting! I am looking forward to keeping up with you and the family! I am so proud of you especially doing it all on your phone.

    ReplyDelete