When I am awake (and shouldn't be) I almost always lay there thinking about life. My thoughts are random and unorganized and reflect one of the many different roles that I play in this world. Life Out Loud will entail thoughts from my scatteredbrain as an individual, a mother, wife, daughter, granddaughter, sister, coach, friend, mentor, teacher, and Christian...all hats I wear with extreme pride!
Family Picture 2010
My World
Monday, July 26, 2010
Here goes nothin...
I literally signed up for the blog in March 2009...or, at least, that is what the computer tells me. The only posts I have done have been within the last month or two. I never pushed published until today. Yikes. Does that mean I have commitment issues? Who knows! It is definitely a work in progress. I get to manage our volleyball blog, so I thought I would throw this one in there too. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment