Family Picture 2010

Family Picture 2010
My World

Saturday, August 7, 2010

"It's a plan, Stan. Sign me up, Chuck!"

It has been about 5 years and two kids, since I have set a goal for myself. I'd say the last goal I accomplished was getting my Masters (2008); however, starting that came with the territory of accepting my teaching job (2005). I'd say I am due to accomplish something (in addition to babies) :-)

Goals are generally easier attained when you have support. Soooooo... My hubby and I have downloaded the C25K (Couch to 5K) app on our phones. We have also set a goal to run in the Audrey Pearce Rockstar Race on September 25th. That little Rockstar, Audrey, holds a special place in our hearts, as I am sure she does many of yours, as well. Her daddy used to be my boss and now happens to be Michael's boss and Mentor. We have prayed so hard for Audrey and her family. Audrey has inspired so many people and she probably doesn't even realize it. So, we have decided that if Little Audrey can rock on like she has been, then we should be able to get off of the couch. It happens to be a bonus that running in this 5K will not only give us some much needed exercise, but more importantly, proceeds will benefit an amazing family.

Follow Miss Audrey on her blog

Who would like to join us?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Well by then I would have already ran my first 5k so sign me up to run my second run!! I will let the other girls know:) our neighbors are really good friends with the pearces and we having been praying ever since we heard her story anything for a child:)

    ReplyDelete